Tuesday, 25 April, 2017
Terms & Conditions
- By taking out a membership you accept in full all these terms and conditions and agree to comply with them at all times. Fromthestables.com shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the member’s use of fromthestables.com, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use.
- Once a member has received their membership confirmation, he/she is bound to this agreement. The member will not in any way divulge the trainer comments on the Daily Trainer Insight webpage (referred to hereafter as the 'confidential information') to any third party. This confidential information is released exclusively to members of fromthestables.com.
- All members agree not to share this information with anyone else, and will not forward information by email, or to other websites. If anyone is found to be distributing this confidential information they will have their membership cancelled immediately without any refund and maybe prosecuted.
- For any member that operates a tipping or betting service of their own, they agree they will not make betting recommendations on any horse that is featured within the “Trainer Daily Insights” page.
- You may not use our web site for any unlawful purpose. You may not copy, reproduce, download, broadcast, transmit, publish, store, modify, or otherwise commercially exploit or use any of our web site, without our written permission.
- You must not use this web site in any manner which could damage, disable or overburden or impair this web site or interfere with any other party’s use of the web site
- Members must be at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to receive our services.
- All members who opt-in to own a share of the racehorse must continue to subscribe if they wish to continue with the share, therefore if a member unsubscribed then they forfeit any rights to that share.
- Due to the nature of the information, services and materials, fromthestables.com will not have any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from or related to use of or inability to use any information contained in our services or the provision of the services to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or avoided by law. In no event shall fromthestables.com be liable to you for perceived or actual lost profits or for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the provision of the services or the provision of information.
- On paying the discounted £25 per month we will continue to honor the discounted rated for as long as the member consecutively subscribes, however if a member leave then rejoins it will be at the higher rate of subscription.
- Any changes, modifications, additions or deletions to the terms and conditions governing fromthestables.com shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on the website, electronic or conventional mail, or any other means by which the Client obtains notice thereof. Any use of fromthestables.com by the member after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the Client of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
- We are engaged in the business of providing interactive web services and ancillary to this we are engaged in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of the communication (“Communications”) for which we are a mere conduit. You agree and accept that we have no responsibility to review the content of the Communications on our web site all of which are made available on the basis that we shall not be required to exercise any control or judgment of the content or the material posted or contained therein.
Due to the nature of the information, services and materials, fromthestables.com will not have any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from or related to use of or inability to use any information contained in our services or the provision of the services to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or avoided by law. In no event shall fromthestables.com be liable to you for perceived or actual lost profits or for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the provision of the services or the provision of information. The availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which this web site links and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web sites or transactions.
The information within this website is provided as general information only and under no circumstances does it constitute any form of advice. Fromthestables.com hereby assumes absolutely no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may arise from any information contained within this website, including errors or omissions. Fromthestables.com accepts no responsibility for the information contained on linked sites and for any reliance that may be placed upon their contents. Your acceptance to this statement is demonstrated by your usage of fromthestables.com